Always try and pray

I Wrong?

Somehow there is this longing
in if we do not meet ..
for some reason your shadow is always present
in my dreams ..
I will miss all that exists on your
laughter, smiles, looks, and love your ..

if you allow me to be honest with you,
I love you,
I love you,
I like everything on your ..
I feel comfortable if Brada near you ..

God ..
am I wrong on this feeling that I could not reveal?
am I wrong on this longing in every shadow is present?
and sin was I when I love him and want to be a part of him?

But ..
I realized I did not deserve to himself
I realized he could not have my own
though my heart wanted to belong to her ..
let me write the story of this feeling in my heart of hearts,
no one knows ..
and let us together has been the most wonderful memories,

I believe ..
we shall certainly not united on the next day
where do I express this feeling in your ..
and let her time to answer ..

By Keno Norahuita

Share:

6 comments:

  1. cinta memang susah untuk diterka
    but let her time to answer .. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wah, begitulah cinta. Kadang2 kita dibuatnya gila. Tapi untuk melupakannya kayanya sulit banget

    ReplyDelete
  3. dibawa santai saja, kalau memang jodoh tak akan kemana

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love can be so confusing...

    www.womenandperspectives.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. ntaaar
    buka kamus dulu ya
    heheheehee
    selamat bercinta

    ReplyDelete

Translate

Labels